Front Desk/Admin/Reception for Physiotherapy Clinic
We are lookign for someone to work full-time if suitable.
Who We Are Looking for:
Do you have a positive persona that makes people look for any excuse to come back and see you? Are you self-motivated? Are you comfortable with picking up the phone to speak to people and engage in a meaningful conversation? Are you able to communicate with people in such a way that they feel comfortable and at ease? Do you love to learn and are you committed to being part of a TEAM that puts people first? Are you flexible and open to change? Do you view the opportunity to learn as a privilege and have invested in your ongoing learning?
About Us – Midlands Physio & back Pain Clinic
If that’s you, then we want to hear from you. We are a small Physio Clinic based in Moate, Co.Westmeath that is committed to making meaningful impacts on every patient’s life. We think differently and strive to find the true cause of each of our patients problems and not just simply treat the symptoms. We strive to ensure every patient leaves our clinic brimming with confidence and having had so much value added to their lives and the people around them. Our Services currently include Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy, and Sports Massage Therapy.
We believe whole-heartedly in ongoing education and as such provide an immense amount of training, teaching and coaching for all staff members. We are looking to create a great friendly team in Moate and are looking to the right person to form the core of that team.
Is to provide world-class customer service to every current and prospective patient and help implement the Midlands Physio approach to every patient and contribute to making meaningful impacts on their lives.
You will be responsible for managing a front desk and waiting room experience, meeting and greeting my patients, answering the phone, converting inquires into paying patients and ensuring that all of my patients are looked after and made to feel welcomed whenever they enter your world. Ultimately, your job is to help me grow the revenue of the clinic by booking in new patients via the phone or those who walk into my clinic directly and excelling at retaining those patients as lifelong customers of the business. You’ll do that by creating the type of customer service experience that patients will be happy to pay for – and just as happy to tell others about.
- Communicate with potential and current patients on the phone in a way that they can confidently make the right decision about choosing our clinic as a healthcare provider
- Ensure that patients are welcomed in a friendly manner that puts them at ease from the moment they enter the premises.
- Communicate with patients in a way that they can confidently make the right decision about the plan of care that has been suggested by the physical therapist.
- Develop a mutually beneficial relationship that benefits both the patient and the clinic
- Communicate the value of our service with the fee/price that the patient will need to pay to access it
- Ensure that patients remain excited about the prospect of coming for physical therapy (and remain committed to the treatment plan)
- Provide a high level of customer care that will cause patients to want to come back frequently for other services and tell their friends and family about us as well
- Process payments in a way to make patients feel comfortable and in a good state of mind
- Ensure that patients exercises are sent immediately after leaving the premises.
- Ensure that patients are rebooked and followed up if not booked in immediately in an efficient manner
- Ensure that the waiting area and surrounding areas are tidy and welcoming at all times and when leaving the premises after each shift
- Offering and making refreshment beverages for patients upon arrival
- Participate in, contribute to, and help to develop the in-house educational training program that is provided to all administration staff
- Ensure that all patients are giving the best chance of achieving the desired outcome by following up patients that have not rebooked, cancelled or not shown to appointments
- Communicate with prospective patients that have shown interest in the services in a way to make them feel comfortable and aware of the company’s core values and beliefs.
- To understand clearly and be able to communicate to current and prospective patients the company’s core values and beliefs and their Unique Selling Points.
- To communicate effectively with patients who have been discharged to ensure they continue to feel supported and have the opportunity to rebook should the need arise.
- Be able to hold meaningful conversations with prospective patients on the phone for longer than 20 minutes (empathy)
- Be able to answer all questions asked on the phone in a such a way that increases the likelihood that the person asking will want to become a customer (insightful and knowledgeable)
- Recall names and faces of patients and in doing so making all our patients feel welcomed and remembered
- Provide a warm and welcoming greeting to patients when they arrive in the clinic (experience)
- Organization and planning: plans and organizes, schedules and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Follow through on commitments: lives up to verbal and written agreements regardless of personal cost
- Demonstrate an ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information
- Attention to detail: does not let important details slip through the cracks
- Persistence: demonstrate tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done
- Proactivity: acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company
What I will do for you:
- Provide you with ongoing training and support in the field of customer service and front desk administration
- Give you a great environment to work and learn in and a chance to help grow and develop a business
- An opportunity to develop and grow in my clinic that is value driven and strongly encourages personality based service
- Competitive salary with chance to earn even more as we grow as a result of your impact
20,000 – 22,000 per anum
Please submit your resume and send an email with a short cover letter explaining why you think you would be suitable and what you are looking for in the role (i.e. how can I make/keep you happy in the role, if you are successful?):
Send all application to email@example.com