“Announcing a Physical Therapy Clinic in Westmeath specializing in helping people in their 30’s, 40’s, 50’s & 60’s live a more ACTIVE and HEALTHY LIFESTYLE by helping them stay MOBILE and PAIN-FREE so they can keep Active and enjoy their health for many years to come”
Who I help and what I do?
– I help people, specifically between the ages of 30 – 65, do the activities and sports that they love and want to do. This could range from running a marathon, to walking the dog, to playing with your kids, to playing with your grand kid to playing tennis every week. Regardless of their age everyone enjoys been active and been able to move WITHOUT STIFFNESS AND PAIN.
How do we do this?
– I do this by listening to you and finding out what type of person you are, what you love to do and what motivates you. Are you someone who needs to be able to run 5 times per week because it makes you feel great and hate to not be able to run due to injury. Are you someone who looks forward to been able to run around and kick a football with your 9 year old son without your hip hurting. Are you someone who loves to get down on the floor with your two year grand child and needs to be able to get up and down off the floor without aches and stiffness. Which ever person you are, we find out what you need to be able to and get you moving pain-free so you can do these things and more importantly….. stay doing these things without the problem returning.
We want to help you make the best decision for your health
Everyone is different and everyone’s pain is unique to them and their environment, their work situation and their beliefs.
That is why I think it is so important that you are helped to make the best decision that is right for you before you spend any of your hard earned money.
Right now I have published a FREE Ebook titled ‘The 21 Most Important Questions ON Physical Therapy’.
Inside you will find 21 of the most regular and important questions, in my opinion, on helping you to choose the right therapist for you to get back to an active and pain-free life.
Download the free Report now by clicking on this link http://midlandsphysicaltherapy.ie/21questionsreport
We want you to find the best therapist for you and not feel pressured into making a decision.
Inside you’ll find questions answered like
– Who Physical therapy can help?
– How long it can take to get better?
– What happens when I arrive for an appointment?
What to expect when you become a client at our clinic
A clinic who finally understands your needs and focuses the treatment on you and what you want to achieve.
Prepare to be guided every step of the way so you know exactly what to expect when you come for your treatments and leave knowing what you have to do and how long it is going to take for you to get better.
We don’t do “wait and see”. We let you know from the start how long we think its going to take to get you pain-free and ensure the problem does not return again.
Who we help?
We give men and women in their 30’s 40’s, 50’s and 60’s the BEST help and advice to keep them PAIN FREE, ACTIVE and always “ON-THE-GO” so that they can ENJOY great HEALTH, for many years to come.
People who come to us include:
Health Conscious Ladies and Mums: Who want to LOOK and FEEL healthier, and be able to run around after Kids all day, which is easier to achieve in the ABSENCE of pain and stiffness…
Always “On-the-Go” Gentlemen and Dads: Who know that living with pain isn’t good for them, and want more energy for work AND play…
Sensible Men And Women: Who know that painkillers often advised by the GP are NOT the best answer, who feel let down and who WANT BETTER for themselves than just a few sheets of generic exercises
Especially active Grandparents: Who know that playing with grandchildren is much EASIER and more ENJOYABLE if they’re in LESS pain and FREE from the shackles placed upon them by STIFFNESS…
Worried Men and Women over 50: Who know that it’s much easier to fend of “deadly” threats like Arthritis, Heart Disease, Stroke and Rheumatic Joint Pain…if they can keep ACTIVE, mobile and are able to exercise for as long as possible…
“Weekend Athletes”: Who want to be FIT and READY for the next round of golf, the nice run after work, or a long cycle with mates on the bikes anytime that suits their fancy…