In this free guide you will learn:
- How you can get a solution to your back pain and get back to doing the things you love to do.
- Why your back pain has not gone away and what you need to do to get a long lasting solution.
- Why so many people can end up suffering with back pain for longer than they need and how to make sure that doesn’t happen to you.
- Our 6 steps that we use to get long lasting back relief without using painkillers or needing surgery
- and more …..
….. even if you have suffered with back pain for years
Is Back Pain Getting In The Way Of Your Enjoyment Of Life, Slowing You Down And Reducing The Amount Of Things You Can Do?
Do you find that you are suffering with back pain, that started off as just an occasional mild ache every now and again, but now seems to there more often than not.
Are you worried that your back pain is not going to go away by itself, no matter how much you have rested it.
Have you been told by your friends or even your GP that “it’s just part of getting older and you just have to accept it”
If any of this is happening to you then you are not alone as we hear this all the time. Back pain is the most common complaint that we see at out Moate clinic and we help people who are suffering with back pain on a daily basis.
You may be asking “Why is this happening to me?”
“Why has it not gone away. I didn’t even hurt my back”
It’s so easy to think that back pain, aches or stiffness will “just go away by itself” or will “sort itself out”….
But more often that not it doesn’t…
..and people can end up suffering with back pain for quite some time before they actually decide to do something about it.
Even more frustrating can be that you did try to get help for it by doing such things as going to chiropractors, physio, massages or trying some exercises from Youtube. All of these may have helped for a short while but then frustratingly the pain returned just when you thought it was going away.
Can You Relate?
Back pain can have a huge impact on someone’s live. People can end up cutting down on their exercise and activity and very often have to give it up altogether. They can put off playing with their kids or grand-kids as their “back is at them again”. They can even stop socialising, as its too uncomfortable to go out and sit in a different chair for an evening.
Does this sound like you?
Don’t worry. You are not alone and we hear these stories all the time. Many people think that back pain is something that ‘comes with getting older’ and that .you just have to accept it’.
This does not have to be the case and there is plenty that can be done to help, if the right approach and treatment is taken.
If You Are Currently Living With Back Pain, Here’s 7 More Reasons Why It Could Be Lasting Longer Than It Should:
7. You were told to rub a cream on your back and that it would help it go away but it did nothing for the pain.
We Will Help You Make Sense Of It All, To Put Your Mind At Ease…
Many therapists (doctors included) make the CRITICAL MISTAKE of only treating the “symptom” of pain, and not taking the necessary time, or energy to understand the true, “root causes” of the problem.
When it comes to something as serious as back pain…
Choosing the right provider, and getting the absolute best ‘non-invasive treatment’ could mean the difference between you getting back to your normal active lifestyle, or a life on painkillers and needing a potentially life-altering surgery.
Our goal at Midlands Physical Therapy is not only to get rid of your pain, but also to find a long lasting solution to your back problem.
Which is why here, at Midlands Physical Therapy, I use a step by step method to not only ease and help get rid of your pain, but to also reduce the chances of it constantly re-occuring and getting in the way of you enjoyment of life .
What Can I Do Right Now To Help Ease My Back Pain?
- Start by Making a Decision – You have more than likely tried resting it which hasn’t worked. The waiting game is what causes most people to fall into the longer lasting back pain category. You need to decide if you really are ready to get help to get a solution to your back problem.
- Find The Root Cause – The biggest reason why back pain keeps returning is because the root cause was not found. Find the route cause to get a long lasting solution.
- Get Moving – Activity and specific exercises is what is going to be needed to help ease you back problem. Sitting or standing in the one position for too long will not help.
- Get Hands-On Treatment From An Experienced Physio – ‘hands on’ treatment is very useful to start ‘loosening’ muscles that are working too hard and to activate muscles that may not be working hard enough. It is an important part of the treatment initially.
Do You Need Some Help Getting Started?
If you would like to know how the we can help you live with less back pain here at Midlands Physical Therapy we invite you to start with a completely free, no-obligation, risk free appointment at our clinic:
Note: This Free Discovery Session is something that we offer to people who are very nervous or sceptical about Physiotherapy or physical therapy – unsure of its benefits or if it is right for them. If that sounds like you, then please start with a free taster session so that we can work with you to find out what is wrong and what can be done – without any financial risk on your part.
“How Can Choosing to Go For Physio At Midlands Physical Therapy Help You Get Rid of Your Back Pain ?”
Here are some of the things we can do for you:
- We can ease and often take away your back pain within a few sessions
- We can get you moving again without pain so you are safe to exercise. Exercise is a natural form of pain relief which will help improve your symptoms further
- We will address the route cause of you problem. This is very important as it means we can often prevent the problem returning.
- We can help you put an end to taking painkillers by taking away your pain.
- We can help you avoid surgery and all the worry and fear that goes with it.
- We can help give you your “old” life back so that you can meet your friends again for a drink or go out for the night without worrying about your back “flaring up”.
- We can help you get a good nights sleep again. Sleep has a very important role in the amount of pain you feel.
- We will educate you on what your pain means so you do to not get hung up on words like ‘slipped discs’ or ‘disc degeneration’ as quite often these are not the true cause of peoples back pain.
If you want to know what it costs – and what availability we have at our physio clinic in Moate then please just click the button below and complete the short form:Inquire About cost and Availability
Read Below To Hear From Other People Who Have Got Their Live Back On Track After Getting Rid Of Their Back Pain
“I attended Derek’s clinic suffering with extremely bad reoccurring back pain, it was so painful that I couldn’t stand straight and it was affecting every part of my daily life. I had previously attended a chiropractor which resolved the issue at the time but did not focus on solving the problem long term which Derek did. I completed my 6 week treatment plan last week and I am feeling fantastic. Derek also gave me exercises to continue with which he forwarded to me through online videos which are extremely helpful. I would highly recommend Derek to anyone suffering with any type of back pain. He is so professional and helpful.”
Elaine Hoey Costello
“After a few years of enduring back pain that was becoming a constant in my life I decided to do something about it. I attended Derek’s clinic and in just 4 short treatments I’m pain free for the first time in years. From Derek’s initial assessment to his after care advice was second to none. I also found his online video exercises brilliant help at home. I would highly recommend Midlands Physical Therapy”.