Apply For A Free 30 Minute Online Discovery Session To See What Is Causing Your Pain And What Needs To Be Done to Get Rid Of It
Here Is How Our Online Discovery Sessions Work
It’s really simple. All you need is the internet, a laptop, tablet of phone.
You will log on to Zoom, which is the safe and secure video software that we use for our online video appointments.
There you will be greeted by Derek, your physio, who is there to help you with the problem you are suffering with and will listen to your story about it has come about.
You will be asked to perform a couple of simple movement which will help the physio get a good idea of the source of your problem.
After that you can sit back and the physio will give you his opinion on what is causing your pain …………….
…and importantly what can be done to ease you pain and get you back to doing what you need to do.
It is important to know that the physio will give you their honest option and let you know if they can help you with the problem.
They will also give you a simple treatment plan and the steps that would need to be taken to achieve your outcome.
If you choose to go ahead with the plan and book session with us you will by guided safely through the step by step plan….
… and receive videos of each exercise that you need to do in between your sessions.
If it is something that we can not help you with, we will tell you that and advise you on the next best step for you.
If you would like to avail of 30 minutes of this individual session with a physio worth 65 euro, then click the box below
Meet The People Who Will Be Helping You
If You Are
- Unable to make the journey to get to our physio clinic due to living too great a distance away
- Are self isolating due to the Covid -19 virus and are unable to leave your house
- Are struggling to get a good nights sleep due to pains or aches
- Find that you wake up stiff, tired and sore most morning and would like this to not be case
- Find that you are relying on medication to get you through your day
- Have tried stretching and exercises off Youtube but find that your pain is still not going away.
- Would like to find out why you are in pain, even though you haven’t done anything to hurt yourself.
- Wants to get back to doing the things the love to do and live without pain.
If Any Of This Sounds Familiar Then We Can Help
At Midlands Physio & Back Pain Clinic we take the time to understand the problem that you may be complaining of.
We are not here to rush you into getting physio treatments. We first want to be sure that we are able to help you and that you are ready to be helped.
This is why we offer 7 discovery sessions a month to help people who need help, but are just not fully sure where to start.
If you want to find out if we can help you then click the button below